Sunday, August 5, 2007

Over the Rainbow Freebie QP

'Over the Rainbow' QP Freebie

Wow! I couldn't get into my own blog. I was afraid I had figured out all these posting things and then I wasn't going to be able to post anymore. For some reason I had to re-sign for the blog....

Keep visiting my blog. As I said I am going to have a full kit available soon. In the meantime, here is a sample of how I used this QP. We recently visited Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, Canada and these pictures are from PEI. I took the puzzle pieces and actually used them to cut out some additional pieces from the pictures I was displaying.

Thanks for the comments!! Most of the comments are appearing on the 4shared download site, but I have had some here and even one from a nice lady from FRANCE!!

Here's the sample of how I used the QP:



Here's the preview of the QP without my pictures included (you can add your own cut out puzzle pieces from the photos that you use in the QP, of course):




Download the QP Here

LeeB

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are very beautiful, but I can't use QPs. Therefore I did not download. Pity.
Mona

Anonymous said...

love your quick pages

Anonymous said...

You always do such beautiful works. LOVE your colours and blending of things. Thank you for all of your pages I found here! Looking forward (as always) to more pretty things by you.

Anonymous said...

Another nice QP. Thank you for these beautiful colors.
I keep the link of your blog.

Lois B said...

All your QPs are super. Can't wait to see your Cotton Candy Kit as I really love these colours. Thank you so much for sharing.

TragedyAnne said...

thanks so very much.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lee - thanks for sharing this wonderful QP. I love what you did with it, what a terriffic page. Really love your work!
CeeJay
Australia

RosieB said...

Very pretty quick pages, thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty QP. Thank you for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very cute QP!!! Thank you for sharing!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is amazing and I now have the kit downloaded too so I am a very happy bunny. This will be a favourite I just love the colour and variety. Using the puzzle pieces on photo was a brilliant idea and gives the page that extra intrigue. Thank you so much for your hard work which is very much appreciated - hugs and love from Pat in England

Anonymous said...

Awesome TFS

Angel's Imaginations said...

Beautiful design. I loved that curved film strip. Thank you!

PSharp said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP.