Saturday, August 4, 2007

Cotton Candy Second QP Freebie

Well, I have now mastered showing the preview and making the link clickable, so in celebration I'm offering another QP from my new kit that I will be completing soon and probably offering on my blog for free.

Thanks to all for the good wishes for my getting my new blog up and working correctly!

And, Hi, Marie, it was good to hear from you again.

Keep watching the blog. I have about three kits that are about complete and I will probably be making available for download soon. One is called 'Over the Rainbow', the other 'Memories' and then, of course, 'Cotton Candy.' I'll probably be posting a couple QP's from the other two kits before offering the kits themselves.

I hope you will leave a comment if you download. Comments are what keep us designers going, you know!

Here's the preview:



And you can download it: Here

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Lee

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, as always. I love all your work and your colors. Thank you very much.
Love from France.

Maria said...

Thank you! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Lois B said...

Just want to add to my previous post. I hope you keep posting more QPs they are so useful for me. Thanks once again for sharing your talent.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great quick page; I especially like the colors and the overall clean look.

RosieB said...

Very pretty, thank you :)

Reecy said...

Yyour quick[ages are gorgeous. I love the colors. Thank you so much for sharing!
Reecy

Anonymous said...

This is stunning and I love it. I have six grandsons and they will look great with these colours and if the 7th grandchild due on Christmas Eve is a girl by any chance she will look fabulous on here too! Love and hugs from Pat in England

Anonymous said...

Lovely TFS

Anonymous said...

WOWEEE this is a fantabulous bright and trendy design. It's clear that you've taken a great deal of time with making it look soooo realistic with all the shadows you've so carefully added. I adore the colours and patterns you've used and it's an inspirationally arranged and embellished page. I will be so proud to have this QP in my albums and my family will love to see themselves showcased in your page. THANK YOU [HUGGGGGG] :) Mo