Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lots of Love

Lots of Love!!

Thanks so much for all the WONDERFUL comments on my work!! and from all over the world! I am overwhelmed with how wonderfully detailed and expressive some of you have been about what you like (or love in most cases) about my designing. It is such a beautiful thing to have people appreciate all the hard work and thought that goes in to designing a kit. I was reading someone's blog one day and she commented that it sometimes takes her 'a whole day' to design a kit. Well, believe me, I wish I were good enough to design a kit in one day. It takes me days and sometimes weeks to get a kit together. It is absolutely amazing that you have all appreciated the kit and the QP's so much.

And the other thing is that I had no idea how truly great it would feel to think about my designs being a part of so many people's albums all over the world. What a wonderful (I use the word again!!) wonderful thing to think about!! I just realized it from some of the comments from you very, very nice people.

And thanks for commenting specifically on whether you thought the colors of the kit are too bright. I'm certainly glad that I didn't even have one that said they thought they were. That's encouraging!!

I just wanted to especially thank a few of you that left such awesome comments: Pat from England, Monica, Sandie, Elizabeth, Colleen and Heather. Lots of love!! Thank you.

And, Pat(from England), I have updated my personal info at Stone Accents just for you and I have added some more information here on my blog.

Hugs from me to you all! And keep comng back. I will put up more as I get the chance.

LeeB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful kits and quick pages.

Villager Elaine